In Matthew 28 verses 19 & 20 Jesus gave a mandate to His disciples “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Whether we are in our homes, communities or living as missionaries in the field, as Christians we are called to be evangelists. Here at Life Changers we have divided our evangelism ministry into 7 arms to ensure that we get the message of the gospel to everyone.
The seven arms are as follows:
- The Next Generation Ministry focuses on going into the schools all around the Bahamas and preparing the next generation to be what God had called them to be.
- The Children’s Home Ministry goes into the various children’s homes throughout the capital preaching Gods word at a level where they can understand.
- The Prison Ministry, this ministry is geared towards sharing Gods word with those persons who are incarcerated, and offering hope in spite of their current circumstances.
- The Homeless Ministry is specifically focused on those who find themselves displaced. Not only do we give these persons the WORD, but we are intentional about finding homes or shelter for them as well as food and clothes for them.
- The Street Ministry this team take to the street, to preach, teach and witness to persons in non-traditional settings.
- The Special Care Ministry focuses on the elderly amongst us by going into the senior citizens homes and witnessing to those who are unable to make it to a physical church for whatever reason.
- The Hospital Ministry is geared towards going into the hospitals. We pray for the healing power of God to restore those that are sick back to good health. We offer words of encouragement to families, and pray a special covering over the physicians, nurses and staff of the hospital.
There are countless ways to get involved when you become a part of our ministry and we can’t wait to welcome you!